Why should you contribute to MahaGurukul?
MahaGurukul is a home for all those who strongly feel for Vedic Sciences are eager to improve themselves through Vedic ways.
Mission of MahaGurukul is:
- Yogdaan – Selfless service by providing advice based on eternal Vedic solutions to eradicate pain emerging from self, environment and cosmos.
- Imparting Knowledge – Essential life management training for self-improvement through short duration programmes some of which will be free of cost for everyone.
- Vedic Research: Decipher Vedic Wisdom- The Vedic research methodology at MahaGurukul is to decipher and explore eternal Vedic wisdom (Vedas, Vedanga and Upanga) using modern technology and resources. The main focus is to devise techniques and methods to utilize and apply this eternal Vedic wisdom in modern context and not to waste time reinventing the wheel. MahaGurukul encourages research on attention management techniques, essential life skills and necessary spiritual knowledge based on Vedic wisdom and six schools of Vedic perspective.
- Vedic Remedies for everyday issues – Quick solutions of eternal Vedic wisdom to miraculously overcome present challenges and eradicate pains using well-researched products.
- MahaGurukul Centres: Establishing MahaGurukul centres for facilitating experience of self excellence through the eternal Vedic framework
MahaGurukul welcomes curious minds, researchers and seekers from across the world who have faith in eternal Vedic solutions to delve deeper into Vedic wisdom. We invite business institutions, research foundations, healthcare organisations and other likeminded individuals and groups to join hands with us on this collective initiative for unprecedented good for humanity.
Contribute (Amount in INR) : 5000, 10000, 15000, 200000/ 20 lakhs / 50 lakhs/ 1 crore
Towards Initiative: 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5
Tax exemption on contributed SahYogdan in MahaGurukul is registered under sections 12A and 80G of the Income Tax Act.