Samkhya Darshan Foundation Course
Fee (Non-Refundable): ₹25,000
(Incl. 1 Year Online Access to Course Videos, Reference Reading Material and Assignments.)
Date and Time: 26th July 2021
(3 Weeks, Mon-Wed-Fri), 5:00 – 7:00 PM (IST).
Date and Time: To be Announced…
Language: KB’s talks in study videos are in Hindi and Gita Teachers support you in your Indian regional languages.
Understand the Core operating system of all the Vedic Subjects like Ayurveda, Yoga, Vastu Shastra, Vedic Jyotish. Develop the correct perspective and derive the most effective solutions to overcome Pain stemming from three domains of Existence – Self, Environment and Cosmos.
The ancient Gurukul system suggests a fair understanding of the universal operating system Samkhya for practitioners in providing solutions using any of the Vedic subjects.
All Vedic subjects like Ayurveda, Yoga, Vastu, and Jyotish are apps in this operating system of the universe, called Samkhya.
– Objectives and Activities: Mapping different objects in 25 different elements – computer, mobile phone, car etc.
– Vedic Wisdom : Mapping Yoga and Ayurveda from Samkhya Perspective
Understanding Samkhya Perspective
- Provides a base to master the 16 Essential Skills of Life.
- Proposes to see life in 25 elements of a 5×5 matrix called the Matrix of Maya. Each element gives a definition to define its element and categorizes everything into 25 elements in existence, including existence itself.
- Leads to absolute clarity and insights to resolve any situation and get rid of pain.
- Advises to get aware about evolving and developing the 5 Sense organs and 5 Action organs through 10 Arts related with each of the respective organs.
Practice mapping the 25 Elements of Samkhya
5 Pillars of Samkhya Study
- Purusha (Constant, Unchangeable)
- Prakriti (Variable, changeable, tri-states Sattva-Rajas-Tamas)
- Mahatt (Relevance, Awareness, Intellect, Importance)
- Ahamkar (Manifestation, Creation, Ego)
- Buddhi (Manager, Coordinator, Mind)