Yoga Darshan Foundation Course
Fee (Non-Refundable): ₹12,500
Fee (Non-Refundable): ₹12,500 (4,322.03/- + 777.97/- (GST))
(Incl. 1 Year Online Access to Course Videos, Reference Reading Material and Assignments.)
Date and Time: To be Announced..
(3 Weeks, Mon-Wed-Fri), 5:00 – 7:00 PM (IST).
Language: KB’s talks in study videos are in Hindi and Gita Teachers support you in your Indian regional languages.
Understand the core operating system of your Mind. Apply the secret techniques of Yoga Sutras to meditate and enter into Samadhi (the state of Bliss). Imbibe the eight limbs of Yoga to discipline your daily habits, behavior and learn to apply Siddhis for Success in your Karma.
Yog Asana course helps you to understand the traditional postures of Yog Asanas for maintaining an overall strength, flexibility and stamina of your body. Yog Asana course at MahaGurukul leads from foundational understanding of Yoga towards the unique yoga posture circuit training according to your Prakriti.
Asanas such as Sun salutation, basic yoga postures, postural alignment, deep relaxation, release of blocked energy and variations from intermediate to advanced level helps you to be more aware about your composition and your bodily movements with their optimal functioning for retaining strength and stamina.
Yoga teachers at MahaGurukul are experts in Prakriti and Ayurveda and will suggest you an appropriate diet and other precautions for attaining the maximum benefits from your YogAsana practices.
Decoding your Prakriti and being an authentic self,
you will be able to
- Initiate your journey of Self-Realisation to Self-Actualisation by knowing your True-Nature (Prakriti) and realising your Instinctive-Self (Sva-Bhava).
- Recognise your instinct driven Karmas responsible for manifesting the purpose of your life with great success.
- Check effectiveness and potency of your efforts (Tapa).
- Do an introspective audit of your Divine and Demonic Wealth in your thinking, behaviour and attitude. Divine inner wealth is responsible for greater happiness, achievements and success in your life, whereas Demonic inner wealth brings downfall.
- Practice 5 causes of Karma Siddhi (Panch-Karaka), the foundation of everlasting success and fortune as advised by God Himself.
Architecture of mind
Samkhya based framework of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Understanding framework of Patanjali Yoga Sutras and its four chapters along with Practice of basic meditation
- Experience of Samadhi and understanding first level of Patanjali Yog Sutras
- Experience of Kriya Yoga and understanding of advanced level of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Basic experience of Siddhis
- Kaivalya – establishing into flow