Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Course
(An Online Study Course)
Experience Self-Excellence with God’s Advice and win wars within to lead a royal life
Fee (Non-Refundable): ₹5,100 (4,322.03/- + 777.97/- (GST))
(Incl. 1 Year Online Access to Course Videos, Reference Reading Material and Assignments.)
Language: KB’s talks in study videos are in Hindi and Gita Teachers support you in your Indian regional languages.
Gita Study Enables You to:
- Initiate your journey of Self-Realisation to Self-Actualisation by knowing your True-Nature (Prakriti) and realising your Instinctive-Self (Sva-Bhava).
- Recognise your instinct driven Karmas responsible for manifesting the purpose of your life with great success.
- Check effectiveness and potency of your efforts (Tapa).
- Do an introspective audit of your Divine and Demonic Wealth in your thinking, behaviour and attitude. Divine inner wealth is responsible for greater happiness, achievements and success in your life, whereas Demonic inner wealth brings downfall.
- Practice 5 causes of Karma Siddhi (Panch-Karaka), the foundation of everlasting success and fortune as advised by God Himself.
+ You will also get God’s Answers on important life questions:
- What is Spirituality? How curiosity in Yogic practices stems from Past Life experiences?
- What is worthy knowledge (Gyan-Yoga) and how to connect with it?
- How to know your True-Nature (Prakriti)? Your Satva, Rajas and Tamas Composition of Self.
- How to experience God, beyond the Tri-Traits? Meditation for Experiencing the Ultimate form of God (Bhakti-Yoga).
- How to attain distraction free thinking for excellent performance in Actions (Karma-Yoga) and pave the path to your excellent self?
+Discussion and intuitive advice during this online study course:
- Your intuitive Gita Teachers will be helping you initiate your Gita Journey, recognise your Prakriti and know your Karma, based on your Instinctive-Self.
- Recognise success giving projects in your life for excelling towards the Top Position in your field, based on God’s Advice in ShrimadBhagavad Gita.